The Most Ideal Way to Send Us Art:
- Send art created in Adobe Illustrator saved as an EPS file.
- Graphics should be vector art, no placed or embedded images.
- Convert all fonts to outlines.
- Screens are course at 50 line screen, allow for a 25% dot gain.
- If there is tight registration between colors, please allow for a 1/16″ trap between colors due to any bag slippage when printed.
- Artwork should be designed for PMS spot printing, not CMYK files, unless it is a process print. The PMS callout colors should be specified. We have stock ink colors from which to choose. Custom PMS ink matches are available at an additional charge.
- We would prefer art at 100% imprint size for best quality.
- Art files should be saved at 600 dots per inch for finest reproduction.
- We will proof either by a pdf document or actual pasteup on bag if requested. We can also proof by fax if necessary.
Any questions, please call us at: 1-800-359-BAGS or email us with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before You Upload
The use of special characters in your file name (ie ;, ., &, ? etc.) will delay processing.
Please be sure to keep your file names simple by using letters and numbers (ex: myart.ai)
Sending Artwork Options
You can upload your artwork here or you can also email your artwork to email@example.com. Make sure to include your business or logo name in the subject of the email.
Please fill out the form below so that we can attach your artwork to your correct order.